At CASA Leeds we pride ourselves on providing well-trained and motivated professional carer support. Staff members are all subject to a CRB check and have extensive training opportunities and study to NVQ levels 2, 3 and 4.
CASA Leeds undertakes a wide variety of care work and can offer carer assistance with:
Home care, including:
- Washing, bathing and showering
- Getting up and going to bed
- Changing bed linen
- Using the toilet and maintenance of continence
- Assistance with moving and transfers
- Help during the night
- Support to carers
- Assistance with the prompting of prescribed medicines
Domestic Support, including:
- Preparing meals and washing up
- Shopping and running errands
- Help with bills and paperwork
- Other domestic and household tasks
Night sitting and respite at home, including:
- Regular sitting service at any time of the day of night
- One-off or occasional sitting service
- Waking or sleeping night staff
- Support within care homes or sheltered accommodation
Self directed support for disabled adults, including:
- 24 hour support for people who want to live in their own home
- Academic support for students
- Support with employment/self employment
To find out more about our self directed support services click here
CASA Leeds provides customised care packages through Direct Payments and Individual Budgets.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about our care packages please contact us on 0191 226 3609 or use the details on the contact page.
We believe in value for money, transparency and openness in everything we do. Our charges for private care and support services range from £7.50-£8.00 for a half hour visit and £12.00-£14.00 for one hour. If you would like to know more, please contact us to request a free, no obligation visit. We can discuss your needs with you and suggest a suitable package of support that is tailored especially for you.